1. I am a certified Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR) driver education school. How do I order the driver license knowledge tests to continue to test my students?
Email your request to TPSTProgram@dps.texas.gov and include:
- School’s name,
- School’s TDLR number,
- Examiner’s name,
- TDLR number of the requestor,
- Email address of the school, and
- Requesting English only or both English and Spanish.
The test will no longer be provided by DPS General Stores on paper.
2. What should I expect to receive?
- Once your information is verified, you will receive an email response from the Department that will include the class c knowledge exams in PDF format for your use.
3. Can I share these with other schools?
- No, these tests are for the sole use of your driver education school and must be maintained in a secure location. Any distribution outside of your organization is subject to action by DPS.
4. Can I continue to order knowledge tests from General Stores?
- General Stores no longer provides driver license knowledge tests.
5. Who should I contact if I have additional questions?
- Contact Program Review at 512.424.5623 or email at TPSTProgram@dps.texas.gov