The Texas Department of Public Safety is dedicated to providing direct, personal service to victims and their families throughout Texas.
- Criminal Justice Support
- Referral to assigned detective
- Status of case information
- Arrest notification
- Court accompaniment
- Information and referrals to local social service providers
- Notification and assistance in filing for Crime Victims' Compensation
- Assistance with evidence return
- Personal Advocacy
- Crisis Intervention
To locate the Victim Services Counselor in your area please view contact information.
Texas Department of Public Safety
P O Box 4087
Austin, Texas 78773
Phone: (512) 424-2211