*Applications for NEW participants are only accepted Nov 1 - Mar 1*
Texas Law Enforcement Agencies (LEAs) who wish to acquire LESO Program property must be approved for participation and currently authorized to use the LESO Program on an annual basis. In order to apply for participation, LEAs must submit an Application Packet, Addendum and Supplemental documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. All three documents must be submitted and approved BEFORE creating web accounts in the FEPMIS and AMPS/RTD systems. Below are links to the required form(s) and guides for the website registration processes. Please contact our office with any questions about which documents you are required to submit.
- Application Packet (PDF) - Submit this doc along with the Addendum & Supplemental
- Addendum (PDF) - Submit this doc along with the Application Packet & Supplemental
- Supplemental – CLEO Certification (PDF) - Submit this doc along with the Application Packet & Addendum
- Supplemental – CGB Approval (PDF) - Use this Supplemental in place of the other, ONLY if you are a College/University PD
- FEPMIS Setup Guide - This website is where you will perform your annual inventory and manage all incoming property. Please contact our office and we will send you the correct instruction guide.
- AMPS/RTD Setup Guide (PDF) – AMPS sets up the account & gives you access to the RTD Business Portal; which is the site where you look for and request property.
Once an agency obtains property, all three updated documents must be submitted annually by June 30 (as well as every time there is a change in administration and/or agency contact information).