Types of Company and School Licenses

September 11, 2020

This agency issues and regulates the following company and school license types:

Company Licenses

  • Class A – Private Investigation Company License
  • Class B – Security Contractor Company License includes one or more of the following: Alarm, Armored Car, Courier, Electronic Access, Guard, and Locksmith
  • Class C – Private Investigation and Security Contractor Company License

School Licenses

  • Class F – Level III and/or Level IV Training School License
  • Class O – Alarm Level I Training School License
  • Class Y – Continuing Education (CE) School License