EL PASO – On October 5 and 6, 2021, the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) Criminal Investigations Division (CID), in conjunction with the El Paso Police Department (EPPD) and Homeland Security Investigations (HSI), conducted an Adult Prostitution Operation in El Paso, Texas. The goal was to target individuals trying to exploit and victimize adult prostitutes, as well as to identify and apprehend individuals with suspected involvement in human trafficking by using various websites to solicit sexual acts from adults.
Multiple agencies assisted in this investigation, with members of multiple divisions of the Texas DPS including Special Agents and Texas Highway Patrol, EPPD, HSI, Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission, the Texas Anti-Gang Center, the Western District of Texas Assistant United States Attorney’s Office and the Border Prosecution Unit for the District Attorney’s Office for the 34th Judicial District.
As a result of the operation, fourteen suspects are now facing felony charges for solicitation of prostitution. Special Agents were also able to identify and open investigations into additional suspects.
The following individuals were arrested and booked into the El Paso County Jail:
- Michael Meadows, 50, of Rockhill, South Carolina
- Jorge A. Valenzuela, 45, of El Paso
- Cesar Guerra, 50, of El Paso
- Bryan Ernest Escobar, 33, of El Paso
- Hamad Faud Al-Ajeel, 32, of El Paso
- Kenneth Stover, 50, of Hinesville, Georgia
- Jacob Jenkins, 46, of El Paso
- Aaron Lamar Dejuan Crichlow, 32, of El Paso
- Jose Humberto Velasquez, 29, of El Paso
- Gilberto Valdivia, 40, of El Paso
- Nathan Childs, 50, of El Paso
- Victor Manuel Gerardo Garcia, 29, of El Paso
- Juan Gabriel Torrealba, 43, of El Paso
- John Alvin Quick III, 34, of El Paso
“This investigation highlights the partnership between local, state and federal law enforcement partners in working together to combat human trafficking. If you are a victim of human trafficking or have information about this type of criminal activity, please contact the National Human Trafficking Hotline at (888) 373-7888.”
### (DPS-West Texas Region)