Skip to main content

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

   How do I obtain a transaction form?

   How do I report a suspicious order or a theft/loss of a precursor chemical or laboratory apparatus?

   Am I subject to inspections?

Those who engage in transactions related to Precursor Chemical and Laboratory Apparatus (PCLA), shall be subject to inspection. Please see Texas Health and Safety Code Chapter 481 to view sections 481.077 (k) and 481.080 (l).