Disaster Assistance for Agricultural Loss

The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) can provide assistance through the Farm Service Agency (FSA) for agriculture and production losses to farmers and ranchers even when a federal disaster declaration is not issued. Some forms of USDA assistance are:

Non-Insured Crop Disaster Assistance Program – NAP
Supplemental Revenue Assistance Payments – SURE
Crop Assistance Program – CAP
Emergency Assistance for Livestock – ELAP
Livestock Forage Program – LFP
Livestock Indemnity Program – LIP
Emergency Farm Loans – Producers can borrow up to 100% of actual production or physical losses up to $500,000.
Emergency Conservation Program – ECP

Visit FEMA's Disaster Help page to learn more about current secretarial and presidential declarations for agricultural loss.

More Information

Further information on FSA's disaster programs is available from your local FSA office or on FSA's Website.

Have Questions?
Search the FSA Online Knowledge Base – AskFSA

Or contact TDEM Recovery representative for agricultural assistance:
Brandon Myers
(512) 424-2431